This course is designed to provide the skills and knowledge required to perform Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) in accordance with the Australian Resuscitation Council (ARC) guidelines.
* DRSABCD Action Plan
* Chain of survival
* Signs of life
* Performing CPR
* Automated External Defibrillator
* Care of the unconscious person
* Special techniques for children and infants
* Infection control
* Reporting procedures
* Multiple choice quiz
* Progressive practical assessment
* WorkCover NSW and the Australian Resuscitation council recommends CPR training be conducted annually. Check with your industry’s governing body to determine your CPR Recertification requirements.
3 hours face to face training.
* Participants must be 14 years or older
* Successful participants will receive a Statement of Attainment (HLTAID001) Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
* It is a requirement of the Unit of Competency that the CPR on the adult and child manikins must be performed kneeling on the ground, no exceptions. Participants are advised to wear comfortable casual attire.
South Coast First Aid Training conducts nationally recognised, WorkCover/ACECQA approved CPR and First Aid courses. Our public courses are conducted regularly in the Shoalhaven area. We can also provide Private courses for those in Shoalhaven, Illawarra, and Southern Highlands regions.
Our award-winning courses are conducted by experienced healthcare professionals who are able to enrich your training with their enthusiasm and real, working knowledge. Our public courses are perfect for individuals just wishing to enhance their knowledge as well as businesses needing to meet their WHS requirements.
Nowra Ex-Servicemen's Club
157 Junction Street
Nowra, NSW 2541
Milton Ulladulla Bowling Club
Hear more from us
Work as a team. Train as a team. Respond as a team.
If you wish to hear more about specific courses, wish to make a group booking, or are interested in a course not listed on our calendar, feel free to contact us today and we will be happy to help you.