This course provides the skills and knowledge required to provide advanced resuscitation techniques, until the arrival of medical or other support.
* Follow DRSABCD
* Prepare Oxygen & resuscitation equipment ready for use
* Apply bag, valve, mask resuscitation techniques
* Attach and operate and AED
* Administer oxygen
* Operate suction equipment
* Correct Use of Oropharyngeal airways
* Restore and maintain equipment ready for future use
* 40 Multiple Choice question paper
* Multiple scenarios incorporating use of BVM, Oxygen equipment, AED and OP airways.
HLTAID007 is to be completed annually to maintain currency.
4 hours face to face training.
* Participants must be 14 years or older
* Successful participants will receive a Statement of Attainment
(HLTAID007 Provide Advanced Resuscitation)
It is a requirement of the Unit of Competency that the CPR on the adult manikins must be performed kneeling on the ground, no exceptions. Participants are advised to wear comfortable casual attire.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
South Coast First Aid Training conducts nationally recognised, WorkCover/ACECQA approved CPR and First Aid courses. Our public courses are conducted regularly in the Shoalhaven area. We can also provide Private courses for those in Shoalhaven, Illawarra, and Southern Highlands regions.
Our award-winning courses are conducted by experienced healthcare professionals who are able to enrich your training with their enthusiasm and real, working knowledge. Our public courses are perfect for individuals just wishing to enhance their knowledge as well as businesses needing to meet their WHS requirements.
Nowra Ex-Servicemen's Club
157 Junction Street
Nowra, NSW 2541
Milton Ulladulla Bowling Club
Hear more from us
Work as a team. Train as a team. Respond as a team.
If you wish to hear more about specific courses, wish to make a group booking, or are interested in a course not listed on our calendar, feel free to contact us today and we will be happy to help you.