This course is designed for people who are required to refresh their CPR qualification every 12 months. All participants in this assessment session must be confident in their ability to perform CPR.
During this assessment only session participants will complete the following assessments face to face:
* 15 multiple Choice theory assessment
* Practical assessments including:
- 2min CPR on an Adult, child and Infant manikin
- Effective use of a defibrillator
- Rotation of operators.
* WorkCover NSW and the Australian Resuscitation council recommends CPR training be conducted annually. Check with your industry’s governing body to determine your CPR Recertification requirements.
45-60 minute assessment only session.
Participants MUST have completed a prior first aid qualification with South Coast First Aid Training.
* Successful participants will receive a Statement of Attainment (HLTAID001) – Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
* It is a requirement of the Unit of Competency that the CPR on the adult and child manikins must be performed kneeling on the ground, no exceptions. Participants are advised to wear comfortable casual attire.
South Coast First Aid Training conducts nationally recognised, WorkCover/ACECQA approved CPR and First Aid courses. Our public courses are conducted regularly in the Shoalhaven area. We can also provide Private courses for those in Shoalhaven, Illawarra, and Southern Highlands regions.
Our award-winning courses are conducted by experienced healthcare professionals who are able to enrich your training with their enthusiasm and real, working knowledge. Our public courses are perfect for individuals just wishing to enhance their knowledge as well as businesses needing to meet their WHS requirements.
Nowra Ex-Servicemen's Club
157 Junction Street
Nowra, NSW 2541
Milton Ulladulla Bowling Club
Hear more from us
Work as a team. Train as a team. Respond as a team.
If you wish to hear more about specific courses, wish to make a group booking, or are interested in a course not listed on our calendar, feel free to contact us today and we will be happy to help you.