COST: $8 per student
CPR for Life is a one hour Compression only CPR workshop specifically designed for students from year 3 and up. This workshop aims to empower our children with the skills and knowledge of what to do in an emergency.
* Demonstration of DRSABC systematic approach
* Practical application of DRSABC and compression only CPR on adult/child manikin
* Practical application of recovery position
* Worksheet to complete
* Demonstration of the use of a defibrillator
* Resuscitation chart
* Certificate of participation
* Students must be in Year 3 or higher, Recommended for Year 5 & 6.
Minimum number of students per 1 hr worksop = 20
Maximum number of students per 1 hr workshop = 30
Would you like your students to complete this workshop for free?
Contact us to find out how
Phone – 0410 024 869
or email – email@example.com