COST: $6 per student
This is a non-accredited interactive first aid workshop for children from age 5 and up. This workshop aims to empower our children with the knowledge and skills to be able to differentiate between little and big accidents, who can help in these situations and how they can help themselves or someone else.
* What is an emergency
* Who can help when someone is hurt
* How to contact emergency services
* How to treat the following injuries, minor and major bleeds, burns, fractures, bites and stings.
* Practical application of treatments
* All content is as per Australian Resuscitation Council Guidelines.
* Certificate of participation
* Crepe Bandage
* This workshop is designed for children age 5 and up.
Minimum number of students per 1 hr worksop = 20
Maximum number of students per 1 hr workshop = 30